Woohoo, extended warm up on PC

It’s funny, I typed this question and then opened up TR to do a workout and there it was. No update or anything. I think I had been missing it because I thought I was able to extend the warmup/cool down prior to starting the workout. For me that is the ideal time to do it. The way it is now I have to start my session then hop off the trainer and make the change and get back on the trainer to continue the workout. That being said I’m still very happy to finally have figured this out so I can use this feature now.

1 Like

I’m surprised at the number of people that mention the need to hop off the bike to make PC or Mac adjustments.

I couldn’t stand that and use a wireless mini keyboard with a track pad for full control. There are other solutions as even a wireless mouse on a small side table gives most of the control needed.

Space or other considerations may prevent these options, but I think they really help if you can make one work in your situation.

Yeah, but then I can’t read the onscreen text and disguarded my ramp test when I had the mouse across the room🤬. Text and icons on the buttons are way undersized. They need to be the same size as power numbers!

I have a wireless mouse and keyboard so I will have to figure out way to position them so that I can reach them while on the bike. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

A TV tray, music stand or even a tall cardboard box are a couple of ideas.

1 Like

A mobile companion app for those of us running the main app on a computer would be awesome. :thinking:

I actually looked into iOS apps to let you control your Mac’s pointer but the reviews on the ones I looked at were terrible… :cry:

I use an “Air Mouse”, has a full keyboard as well. Works great, even when changing shows / typing under duress. $25 on Ebay…

1 Like