Women in Adaptive Training Beta?

Like many of us I eagerly check my inbox every day to see if i’m in the AT beta, but given the recent comments around TR admitting certain specific demographics in blocks, I wondered if any women had been invited to start using it yet? Keen to hear your experiences so far if you have!

I have! Been in for about two weeks. I’m on a LV plan in the base phase with 1 or 2 outside group rides added on, and for now it has been going well. The timing was actually perfect, in that the two or three weeks before I received the email I had been struggling with low motivation. I find the steadily progressing workout levels intuitive and extremely encouraging, and I’m much more eager to get on the trainer and do a workout now, just to see my proficiencies increase!

I haven’t run into any bugs so far, but it’s still quite early. Overall pretty pleased with my experience!

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve been in it since the day they announced it. I shared some of my experiences in the main thread - searching by my username might be the easiest way to find those posts.

1 Like

I was just added at the end of last week. My husband was added at the same time. We both started new training plans this week and it’s been interesting to compare notes. There has definitely been a learning curve and we’re still trying to figure things out.

2 Likes

Yes two weeks ago. I manually changed my FTP shortly before that so started off with all my levels at 1 but the system is catching up as I get workouts in (I do a good bit of unstructured riding outside).

I was added about 10 days ago, I signed up in February so it took awhile to get added. I’ve really liked the adaptations so far, I’m on a mid volume plan with a lot of events on my calendar.

1 Like

:wave:t2: I’ve been using it since it launched.

1 Like

I’ve been on TR since November 2018 so it doesn’t seem to be related to length of service. I guess i’ll just keep checking for my golden ticket. Thanks for the feedback.