Windows app weight entry

Just playing on the Win app and at some time since I last looked at the account options it has got better and more options added.

However, the weight entry field is only accepting integers, whereas the website will allow decimals. Via the website I can enter 68.8 kilos but the app wants me to round up to 69kg (or down if I took liberties with my weight).

I’m on the 2020.25.0.113-Beta version, Win version 10.0.18363.0.

Just edited to @Bryce so TrainerRoad team see this.

Hey there!

Thanks for reporting this bug.

The first thing I want to mention is that the decimals will not work if you enter , instead of . That being said, this is true on both the website and the application.

I was unable to reproduce this issue on my Windows Beta app, so we will definitely want to take a closer look.

Would you mind reaching out to our Support Team at support@trainerroad.com? Support Channels are the best way for us to track and resolve bugs like this since our Support Agents are the experts on this kind of thing :+1:.

Thanks in advance!

HI @Bryce
I’m unable to replicate again (went to make a video for support), I have deleted and reinstalled the app since I reported it initially so potentially that was it.

It does, however, have a tooltip for whole numbers so I’ll let them know.

1 Like