Which Lasko fan?

I’m in Canada and would like to purchase a fan for indoor training. I came across the Lasko U12104 High Velocity Pro Pivoting Utility Fan for $94CAD + tax and the Lasko Pro Performance High Velocity Utility Fan for $132CAD + tax.

Which one should I purchase or should I be looking at something else?

Regards,
TK

This is some comparison info on several models, but lacks all the models and data. It may be useful to review. The models with the same first letter and 3-digits are often identical other than color:

2 Likes

I use two Lasko u12104’s. I tried using only one… ok for low to medieum intensity workouts. Using both of them gives me the best results.

2 Likes

U15617 is on sale today for prime day at least on the US site for $59USD.

1 Like

I can’t imagine anything better than the Pro Performance model until they make quiet fans wit the same power.

Hi — I am not sure where to put this (@mcneese.chad) —dropping it here in the hope that it may be helpful.

Like many, I use the Lasko Pro blower fan. But I’ve always wanted to redirect its airflow from horizontal to vertical to match the surface area of a cyclist on the bike. Similar to what all the more expensive cycling-specific fans do (such as Wahoo).

I reached out to a maker on Etsy who makes 3D-printed parts for power tools and nozzles for leaf blowers. After sharing some information, they voluntarily tracked down the same Lasko fan and kindly reverse-engineered a nozzle that bolted onto the Lasko blower and redirected the airflow.

If you’ve been seeking a solution like this for your Lasko fans, here’s a link to the product page on Etsy. (I’m not affiliated with the maker/seller of this adapter. I’m just passing on their info since they helped me with my novel cycling-related request).

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1613758942/fitness-fan-adapter-indoor-cycling-fan

3 Likes