So knowing that the Roval Rapide CL might be around the corner (or not, since they might need all the wheels they’ve got to make sure that they can get the Tarmacs delivered) I sold my Roval CL50s.
Since we have a long winter and spring here in Sweden, they wouldnt’t be used anyway…
So to my question, I am looking at what wheels to get for spring, and seeing that I have a Venge, the Roval Rapide CLX has been on my watch.
What bike they’ll be on:
- S-Works Venge during summer
- S-Works Roubaix when travelling - lots of mountains when travelling
How I ride:
- Lots of rolling hills in Sweden
- I am 80kg
- Lots of elevation when abroad
- 28mm Cotton Turbos (Hell of The North) - always
I also know that there are options from DT Swiss, ZIPP and SwissSide…
What would you recommend and why?