Website unresponsive in Firefox

Appreciate it’s not the software per se, but it is https://trainerroad.com/app/career/username.

Running Firefox v100.0.2 on macOS 12.4. This occurs whether ‘Enhanced Tracking Protection’ is on or off.

This has crept in over the past fortnight. I cannot interact with any controls on pages under /app/, nor is the main content pane scrollable.

I see a number of errors in the browser console. Most are failures to get analytics software (Datadog, GA, Raygun), but typically the most critical one is obfuscated with minification :smiley:

Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The operation is insecure. app.01bec1d94e1019900ac9.js:1
    <anonymous> main.aot.ts:16
    Webpack 6
        i
        <anonymous>
        i
        t
        <anonymous>
        <anonymous>

Thanks for reporting, by ‘this occurs’ are you experiencing a lingering spinner? Or a timeout error?

Switch to another app, come back to mobile Safari and TR forum page won’t reload. Been happening around a month or so. Just happened again. No real pattern that I’ve seen. Latest iPhone OS.

Kill tab and reopen is my workaround.

Thanks, Brian! Just to clarify; you’re experiencing this exclusively with the Forum?
The OP is referring to their TR career page so just wanna be sure!

1 Like

Yes, just on the forum and mobile Safari. Two extensions: Ad Blocker and Sauce for Strava. Thought the forum was on Unblock list, but I switched ad blockers and apparently forgot to unblock. Unblocking now in case that’s the issue.

1 Like

Keep me updated! Thanks!

Negative: no browser indicator, nor in-app spinner at this point.

I was going to go export a .har from the network pane, but it seems good this morning. Not changed anything at my end :laughing:

Thanks for clarifying. So by unresponsive you’re experiencing slow speeds? Is this exclusive to firefox?