VeloViewer Infrographic 2020

Just kidding :rofl:, this is Annemiek van Vleuten’s report :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I love veloviewer and the guy that created/runs it is very responsive. My year was double miles/hours that I did in 2019. One more ride today. Below is just cycling portion.

4 Likes

Totally agree. I use Pro because he deserves the £20 not because I need Pro.

3 Likes

Best “season” for me in 10 years or riding.

4 Likes

First time using Veloviewer and this is awesome! So I subbed Pro as well despite not needing it.

6 Likes

Started riding in 2019 as an alternative to running, due to overuse injuries. Ended up with 420hrs on the bike, well over half being on the trainer thanks to living in a frozen hellscape. Loved a food portion of it, but I won’t lie, hated more than a few hours (especially as
I struggled with saddle sores and pressure points). Everything considered, huge year and more than happy with the turnout!

As for VeloViewer - happy to support him another year!

4 Likes

Happy with the year. Achieved more than planned and have some good memories with family and friends.

4 Likes

Time is outside and trainer. Centuries and distance is only outside.

Overall I’m quite happy with the volume even though I basically lost 4 weeks in february and mars due to pneumonia (would not recommend!).

5 Likes

Guess it’s OK despite having 2 small children and having a horrible start to 2020 with barely no training in jan-mar. :frowning:

6 Likes

Solid increase from 2019. I was able to hit my 2020 goal of 5,000 miles so really happy about that.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Pretty solid year for me…just did a ramp test and ended the year low but could just be over trained (put in 16hours the final week of 2020…solid for me) image

3 Likes

My biggest year on the bike yet but probably most disappointed. I ride just to do Bikepacking rides/race and not much happen this year and yes I live in Florida. Just hoping for a much better year for all of us.

3 Likes

My biggest year on the bike but with knee pain at the end of the year.

3 Likes

About half the usual distance because I got struck down with you-know-what and spent the summer improving my Explorer Square score and finding new local roads. First marathon was on the West Highland Way which I ran over 4 stages (2 before lockdown and 2 in October).

The big rides this year were a couple of 2 day rides with overnight bivvies instead of the usual audaxes.

3 Likes

haha, flat like a pan but pretty good weather I guess.

A slight improvement on previous years.

5 Likes