VeloViewer Infrographic 2020

Quite happy with my year on the bike. I managed to be pretty consistent throughout.

3 Likes

Whoa this is so cool, thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Typically it was relatively good weather whilst I was self isolating but its snow and ice now, so I don’t think I am adding much to this.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Started cycling after a 17-year break again in April.
Getting ready to race next year :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Most time on the bike ever (only started cycling in 2016, and structured training in the spring of 2019). Only 13.5 hours were outside, 5.3 of which were on a single century ride (big purple dot). The rest were all indoors, mainly early in the morning before work. Also did a COVID Isolation week with way above normal TSS (four big yellow dots). Looking forward to an even better cycling year in 2021!

5 Likes

One more Rouvy ride today to squeeze the total out to 15,000 km. Been riding for a long time, but took a break from 2014-2019 for different reasons, and got back into it June 2019 after moving to Germany from the US. Bought a Kickr last winter, built a road bike this spring, and went with a power meter, never had that before (what a game changer!). Looking forward to hopefully many km in 2021 again, and getting faster with TrainerRoad!

2 Likes

Been a pretty disapointing year of solo slow spins.

2 Likes

I’ve managed a lot more riding this year than in any previous year. Lots indoors - managed to plough through sweet spot base high volume and high volume sustained power build, plus a much longer commute (for the times when working in the office was a thing, rather than working from home).
Fell just shy of 10,000 miles. Injury and illness at the start of the year and in the past month meant that I wasn’t able to get to that 10k mark, but I’m not complaining.

3 Likes

Slightly better than the previous couple of years but still hampered by long term injuries (& complying with lockdown requirements).

3 Likes

You made the most of being outdoor with all those new explorer tiles.

326 days. That is impressive. @chad @Nate_Pearson @jon overtraining or consistency? :grinning:

Super happy with that.

5 Likes

Those were mostly on the two century rides, one was the Cairngorms Loop in September and the other the BB200 around the Brecon Beacons in October. Not really managed to extend my maximum square.

1 Like

It must be counting my rest day walks; my outdoor mileage is down massively👍

This is awesome! Thanks for posting.

Now I’m regretting a few rides where I posted 95-99 miles. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

20,303km!

I think you’re ready.

3 Likes

the mileage data on mine is fake since I spend so much time on the trainer on a higher gear, so all that is inflated, but I had 559hrs on the bike, riding 315 days and did 2 centuries. all quality

1 Like

Just kidding :rofl:, this is Annemiek van Vleuten’s report :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I love veloviewer and the guy that created/runs it is very responsive. My year was double miles/hours that I did in 2019. One more ride today. Below is just cycling portion.

4 Likes