UK users looking for a Lasko fan, check this out... Thanks to Hugo1!

For sure, at least try rear mounted. I love having one that sits about seat height, blowing straight on my hips and lower back. Huge surface area that most people never bother to get airflow on, and it can make a big difference in cooling and RPE, at least for me.

1 Like

How do you prevent the front and back fans from interfering with each other?

Keep in mind that these fans offer a very narrow flow, especially if you place them close to the rider, which I feel is best. With that in mind:

1. The front fan is dead center with my bike and body, mounted high and pointed at my face and neck, with the wash flowing down my chest.
  2. The mid-side fan is just off center above bar height, pointed right in the middle of my chest.
  3. The rear fan is also dead center with my bike and body, mounted at saddle height, blowing on my hips and back.
  • These create 3 separate flow spots and a nice bit of overall turbulence that mixes to keep air very active around me even with all 3 at high speed.

There are surely other solutions for placement, with front and rear mixing well. Your space and preference matter, and you have to experiment to find what works best.

Mine are all on remote switches I can hit while riding. I start with the side fan first, add the front one and finish with the rear. When I hit the rear, it is an instant and amazing feeling of relief from the sweat that builds, even with both front fans on full. What I know is that more people should try a rear position fan, because it can make a HUGE difference once you get it dialed.

5 Likes

Bought a Cleva Vacmaster 2-3 weeks ago to replace using three fans in hot weather. Very impressed with power and low noise. It is very directional, but that is fine. :+1: I do use a second desk fan still facing my face on the TT bike on muggy days.

Ironically we discovered a water leak in our utility room over the weekend, so it has also being put to very good use drying out the floor in there. Prescient purchase I would say. :laughing:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’ve heard that these are made in China, I’m from China and there is no way to find these products on taobao (similar to Amazon).
Hopefully these two companies in the US and UK will consider selling in China, at least to remove the expensive logistics costs

I find this one 27 dollars

1 Like

HI great design , you wouldn’t happen to still have the STL print file for the custom nozzle please.

thanks
Brett

Hi All

We are have a promotion for October now that it’s wet outside.
£20 off the Cardio54 - the voucher is just for Trainer Road users.
Discount Code “TROCTOBER20”

Cleva UK Team

5 Likes

Couldn’t get it to work - “Enter a valid discount code”

Hi

Sorry - We have now fixed it - please try again.

Cleva UK Team.

Works now thank you. Just ordered one

Hi, just sent a query via your website but hoping you can answer - do you ship to Aus? Thanks in advance.

Hi Is This also valid for amazon purchase from Belgium? or only uk users ?

This is a good option for those in Aus:

I’m happy with mine, 3 speeds, blows plenty of air.

2 Likes

Also got my Vacmaster with the remote-switch yesterday after my first one from amazon Germany (shipped from Spain :confused: ) got lost on its way. Thanks a ton for all who recommended buying one, I should have done that way earlier. I participated in the Zwift league yesterday and altho the effort being comparable to previous events the HR and RPE was lower. Can only also recommend it to everyone now who doesnt want to spend double the money for a Wahoo headwind

2 Likes

Hi

Sorry this is just a discount for the UK plug version on our UK website we have stopped the exports from UK due to the shipping issues. The VDE plug version is only available on Amazon EU sites. There are occasional vouchers and discounts on the Amazon sites, I would expect some discounts next month as we approach Black Friday and the Christmas / New Year sales periods.

Thanks
Cleva UK Team.

1 Like

Get yourself a decent headband and problem solved. I find tennis ones work best.

1 Like

I have had the fan for a couple of years now. We’ve have a holiday house that got flooded this week. Driving up about half way up I had a very annoying brainwave of hmm I have a carpet dryer sat at home.

Need to buy another one now for its actual intended purpose. Has anyone done this? How well do they work?

Hi Rob1 and All,

Just to let you know in this thread that our black friday sales have just started today and are live for the next 2 weeks. The Cardio54 is down to £79.99 and you can still use the “BF10” discount code.
The standard airmover is also reduced to £59.99.

Cleva UK Team

5 Likes

If I didn’t have 4 already I’d be tempted to get another at these prices :grin:

2 Likes