Hi, I am curious about the variation in TSS weekly, and typical (6 week average) training loads that people are doing.
Last year, starting Time Trials my average weekly TSS was around 400. (and 6 week average)
Over winter, since starting TrainerRoad, I lifted it
- 500 in October/ November, (6 week average)
- Between 550 and 630 from December, through to Feb, with a gentle rise,
- Last 3 weeks with more outdoor rides, I am at the top end of that, with peaks of 830 in a week.
I am curious, partly from a “What is realistic?” and “What variation in load is realistic?” perspective. (Though I can listen to my own body of course).
I have seen distribution curves of power to weight ratios at various ages. Do you have:
- A curve of typical 6 week TSS (which I recognise might vary with time of year/season)
- The variety/spread of weekly TSS that people typically do.