Triathlete Magazine Cover

Hey TR Fam, I’ve got a favor to ask…after using TrainerRoad for 2.5 years to come back after a pretty bad cycling accident, I’ve reached 4 W/kg and am about to take on my first full distance Ironman. Triathele Magazine found my story compelling, and I’m in contention to be on their cover this summer. It’s based off votes at this point, so any support y’all could offer would be amazing! Want to be able to give a shout out to the only independent cycling platform left a la @Nate_Pearson’s IG story today. Link to vote is below!

27 Likes

Yes!!! Please go vote for this, everybody.

Thanks for sharing your story with everybody, Sloane!

Sloane’s SAP Episode: +34w and Recovery from a Horrific Accident with Sloane Tilley – Successful Athletes Podcast 27 - YouTube

3 Likes

I saw your post and checked it out. I voted based off of the actual write ups and then checked on your screen name. You got my honest vote

3 Likes

Done!

1 Like

i did same.

1 Like

Voted for you

1 Like

Glad to support

1 Like

Done. When you become famous you’ll owe us a beer (or sparkling water for Jonathan)

2 Likes

That’s way cool. Also voted honestly (for you).

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

:100:

1 Like

Thank you all so much - y’all are incredible! As @Justafatguy said, beer, baked goods, sparkling water, an entire bottle of wine if you’re like Nate - I owe you!

3 Likes

done! good luck!

Good luck @sloanekathryn !

I didn’t know you story until now.

This story makes your half ironman finish from a few weeks ago even more impressive! Congratulations!

2 Likes

DONE! You rule, Sloane. :sunglasses:

1 Like

For those that haven’t heard Sloane’s episode, give it a listen!

3 Likes

+1 - Fingers crossed for you, great work.

Done.

Best of luck :+1:t2: