Transgender participation in sport

Oh. you are so wrong. Personally I believe that their should be different classifications.

In the second of the original posted articles the female athlete has organs that produce testostarone at levels that other women cannot compete with. That is a distinctly unfair advantage and the only way other women could fairly compete would be to dope and that is not allowed so it is not fair, just or right in my opinion. I personally believe that there needs to be different classifications according to need and that need should have women in sports being the determining factor.

I never once said that a woman should have to compete against another woman, man or trans-woman. THAT is the WOMANS DECISION! I am not a woman. I support my wife, my 2 girls and son and anyone else who needs it if I can. What I wont put up with is dehumanizing bullies who do it for no reason!

What I object to is you using terminology that is disrespectful of other human beings that are just trying to make their way through life the best they can. In my opinion you are saying those points not to make your argument but for another agenda.
Stop yelling NOT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD buddy. We all Get it.