Training while sick, gaining weight to increase power, how to modify training for athletes with anemia and much more will be discussed on Episode 232 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast. Join us live on YouTube this Thursday, November 14 at 8 am Pacific!
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- How to modify training for athletes with anemia
- Healthy eating tips that the coaches use
- Do lighter riders need to put on weight to increase power?
- What do you lose by skipping recovery rides?
- Should you still train when sick?
- How does riding easy on downhills affect normalized power?
- What indoor workouts suit rollers better than a trainer?
- Questions from the live chat
- NSF.org The Public Health and Safety Organization
- EverlyWell: Home Health Testing Made Easy - Results You Can Understand
- Primal Pastures
- Ninja Air Fryer
- Nate’s Homemade Air Fried French Fries