TrainerRoad ambassador team?

Right, I would totally buy a kit or something! I understand the issues with bulk ordering and TR having to coordinate, so if there is an option to just open an online store twice a year, that would be amazing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My triathlon club–DC Tri Club–used TR platform for their Off-Season Spin (OSS) program. It brought me into the TR family right before the pandemic, and I’ve never looked back! Here’s info on how our OSS is structured. This might be a good idea to get your club/group/friends onto and into TR. You can do something more informal with your share codes with a smaller group esp as winter nears. Also, keep sharing your workouts on Strava and IG to show how why your cycling has improved so much.

2 Likes

Great idea! Thanks! (Also, I grew up in DC) :slight_smile:

on a popular dutch tech forum, we have quite an active cycling community, the indoor cycling topic on this forum is mainly spammed with zwift related stuff, but I can’t help myself to promote TR whenever I can :). When someone bites I share a referral code and convert some zwifters :laughing:

But as said by @Johnnyvee , TR indeed attracts a certain type, I guess it works best if you are a bit data driven and can get your motivation from the progression you (can) make. It doesn’t suit everybody, but it doesn’t need too, you simply can’t compare zwift and TR for example