Trainer Calibration

Nice. That power profile looks pretty steady. Did you make other changes to your setup?

Would you mind sharing what you’ve changed? Did you change the power smoothing in the elite app?

@Localhost I ended up returning my diretto and buying a neo, The smoothing just masked the issue. It was still all over the place and the erg brake was way to aggressive

2 Likes

What do you recomend?
Calibrate with TrainerRoad or the trainer App?
I got Saris M2
Regards

AFAIK, TR does not support calibration of the Magnus or M2 trainers. So you should be using the Saris app.

1 Like

Tnks, but I tried calibrate with saris and the data goes to heaven when I start training/pedaling.
I Also try calibrated with trainerroad but I do not know what data realy matters.

Based on that, you may be best to contact TR at support@trainerroad.com or Saris support@saris.com

Did you ever get your m2 to calibrate ? i have been having issues for over a month. They have sent 2 replacements and I have done everything from delete app, go back to earlier firmware, try on another app, update firm ware, increase tire pressure, release knob…i am using low wattage calibration and it just won’t calibrate. Saris has tried to help but now they say its just me

Do smart bikes need to be calibrated as well? I tried calibrating my KICKR bike when I first started using TR but it just kept failing.

No calibration needed on the Kickr Bike.

1 Like