Hi all !
Due to COVID-19, my girlfriend has started doing some indoor workouts using my Kickr Snap, instead of going to her spin classes.
She loves it, but we suspect the power numbers to be inaccurate, due to the fact that we use two different bikes on the same trainer:
- my BMC has an 11-speed Shimano 105 groupset and is equipped with an Elite Coperton trainer tire;
*her Lapierre has a 10-speed Tiagra groupset and is equipped with regular road tires;
- we both inflate our rear tire at the recommended tire pressure of 110 PSI;
- I weigh 12 kg more than her;
- one of us performs a calibration spindown once a week;
- between us, the trainer is used almost every day.
Do we need to calibrate the trainer every time we switch our bikes ? Is a factory spindown required every time we switch ? If so, is it even possible to share a wheel-on trainer between two different cyclists ?
Thanks in advance for your recommendations !