TR nuked my endurance, is there a way to fix it?

I got endurance -2.3 as a result of basically canceling a 2 60-70% rides and doing a 3h z2 ride instead, I also ignored the sprint intervals in Guilmet because I wasn’t really paying attention to my phone, also took a break of about 10 minutes after 2 hours to make some food. I rode the whole ride about 50 - 70W above the target zone which is for me a high z2.

So now the adaptive training is turning down all my 1h rides from ~4 to ~1.5, which is a bit of a joke since the 1h rides are very easy and not all that mentally tough.

I was hoping that I could either tell my calendar to fix the ride so that the adaptive would stop nuking my future rides, or find a way to approve adaptations one at a time when using the PC app. Ideally the first option because honestly 3h on the trainer was definetly more of a credit to my fitness than a detriment.

Thanks,

SR.

Just do an endurance ride at a suitable level and it should readjust. Easy peasy.

And/or send an email to support@trainerroad.com

5 Likes

Choose an alternate you next endurance workout for the level you want. The rest will adjust from there.

Just over ride AI and choose hard workouts

Phew I was worried for a minute it’d be about real world endurance being nuked.

6 Likes

I can’t imagine who in TR would push the button?

5 Likes

#forumclickbait

2 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t realize it worked like this.

1 Like