TR IPad app feature request

Hi Guys

Been using the Mac OS app for TR until a few weeks ago when I purchased a new iPad with magic keyboard.

I noticed a few features that I love on TR Mac OS are missing on the iPad OS (or maybe they are there I just don’t know what they are).

1. Live FTP during a Ramp Test present on Mac OS not on iPad OS as far as I am aware. For me this would be a great feature to add.
  2. Using the up and down keys on the keyboard to change workout intensity present on Mac OS, doesn’t work on an iPad attached to a keyboard.
  3. Pressing of the “H” key to hide heart rate present on Mac OS, doesn’t work on an iPad attached to a keyboard.

One feature that would be awesome if added would be to press a key to hide the interval time. For me it would help me not stare at the clock and count down every second and would make finishing long 14+ minute intervals much easier mentally. As I can just focus on my breathing, and cadence and before you know it the interval is over. At the moment I’m using a spare towel to cover up the time.

Once again these are just my suggestions from my brief experience with the TR iPad app. I apologise in advance if this has been discussed before. Love TR and they community keep up the good work.

Thanks