Phone VS computer

Sounds like lots of TR functions are not available on IPhone app. Does the droid app have features more similar to the computer version. I ask cus I may be switching. Who really uses a full computer for their work outs anymore ??

1 Like

Many of the functions are there, but the ones on the mobile are often require more steps to get there or are somewhat limited function.

• Trainer Mode Toggle (ERG, Resistance, Standard): Requires accessing the device manager, rather than the on-screen or keyboard shortcut on PC.
  • Searching Workouts: Is less comprehensive than the website, but about equal to the PC/Mac.
  • Am I missing other stuff?

The Mobile app actually has one thing that the PC/Mac lacks.

• The ability to swipe the middle screen to the left, and get workout and interval summary data.

As to use, I go back and forth depending on what I am doing. Mobile is handy when I need to travel, and I use it at home too. But my PC is right there already running Zwift, Chrome and other distraction stuff, so I run TR on it at times too.

I don’t know any software house whose strategy is not mobile first.

1 Like

Would be great to see this toggle become quicker to access on mobile.

1 Like

Yup. I am hopeful we will get something in the next major app update.

1 Like

I use my MacBook Pro every workout :muscle:

1 Like

I use app to look at plans etc, but for actual workouts I always use PC as have it open for Netflix anyway

1 Like

Started out using MacBook Air. Switched to phone for workouts only. Like how easy it is to access.

1 Like