TR auto upload to TP

Anyone know how I can get TR to upload to TP all by itself with out having to go through all my past rides to check them… and will it auto upload to TP on future rides? I just signed up for an account with TP. Seems like it’s not very straight forward on how to do that.

Hey @Minihack,

Unfortunately, we don’t export historic rides to any platform. For Strava, GC, and TrainingPeaks, we export future rides automatically, but if you want to export all past rides, you have to do so one by one.

Here is an exerpt from a Help Center article on the subject:

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions!

1 Like

I recently went through this same process - I ended up manually exporting every ride from TrainerRoad between January 1 of this year to August 1 and then dragging and dropping them onto my Training Peaks calendar view.

Even though it was annoying, it only took me about 30 minutes to complete and now I at least have historical data in TP.

This is what I’m currently doing now for my past rides… thank you for your reply

I know this post is a couple years old, but the issue is likely no less relevant today.

Tapiriik (yes, 2 "i"s) is a handy web based tool to shuffle activities to various fitness sites.