TR (and mainly Nate) Appreciation Post

Done. Please use the new topic for any new Musk discussion

Another vote for Nate’s and TR’s style. I joke that even our dog’s recognize the podcast hosts’ voices. :laughing:

I used to work for a used motorcycle dealership with a similar “from the ground up” story. The owner (who recently passed away far too young) had a similar leadership and communication style–not afraid of working hard, letting people see his real self, and treating his employees and customers right. He got to know all his customers, and we were selling 100+ machines PER MONTH. Had a tremendous influence on me.

6 Likes

Nate, I think it’s good that you discuss issues openly. You are never going to please everyone and as CEO you understandably need to consider the interests of the company. As a TR user, I’m very happy with the product, especially when I’ve just nailed a under/over workout😁 The Podcast’s are informative and motivational. They keep me going when I’m commuting to and from work. And this forum gives us a great opportunity to interact with fellow TR Team and other users. Don’t be too hard on yourself, I think you are doing a fantastic job!

100% agree - the whole team are amazing and love their interactivity and how available they are.
I posed @Jonathan a quick question whilst he was on holiday in Hawaii and was blown away with the speed of feedback, the quality and effort put into replies. He even looked into my training profile (whilst on holiday!!). @Nate_Pearson is the same - the CEO but has always taken time to interact and respond to emails, forum posts etc. it’s why TrainerRoad stands out above anyone else.

2 Likes

Thank you Nate, Jon, Chad(s), Amber, Pete, and everyone else at TR. First it was a podcast I listened to, then it was a product I subscribed to for my own training, then in the pandemic with group training it helped make my current group of friends.

2 Likes

Same here next Monday. I might just increase FTP manually and call it a day

Nate is awesome,
New here, broke my clavicle in two places in a bike wreck this summer and started listening to the TR podcast. Been working backwards i am on episode 358 :grin:.
Just got a trainer and after hearing about Nate giving members the options on their membership, I gladly started my subscription this past week.
I enjoy research papers and love the science behind the podcast.
Corey

3 Likes

So bummed to hear about your clavicle but STOKED you’re with us; as a podcast listener, on the forum, and now as a TR athlete!

Let me know if you have any questions or need a hand with anything as you get going. We’re here to help!