Tip: take a screen shot of your calendar before trying to modify your plan!

First, wanted to clarify that I have reached out to TR support about my issue. But, I wanted to share a lesson I learned today that you should keep an offline record of your training plan before tinkering with it, just in case there’s a tech issue and you lose everything.

I had new, future A events that were past my original plan’s A event that I’ve been training for. Today, I tried to calendar a new training plan to include the new future events and backdating to when I started training for my original event. However, going through the prompts and clicking “add to calendar” resulted in a page that said “Something’s not working.” My training plan is now listed on my calendar, but there are no scheduled workouts. All my past completed workouts and rides are still on my calendar. I did this on all the desktop/web version.

I was to have workouts this week that are no longer showing at all. I put my phone into airplane mode so it couldn’t sync, opened the TR app, and it still had my original scheduled workouts. I took screen captures of all the workouts that I am supposed to still do so at least I can resume my original training while TR responds to my ticket (within 24-48 hours, apparently).

It’s an alarming experience. I hope they can fix the issue but at least I’ll still be able to train.

1 Like

I’ve had that a few times unfortunately. Sometimes support can revert it to a prior state, sometimes they just ask you to redo it.

Just take note of any extras you had added and be mentally prepared to deal with doing it all with your new events included.

1 Like

Im so sorry about this,
we do have some bug reports of other athletes experience this as well, so the development team is hustling to see what’s up and get a fix released asap!

I’m tracking the team’s progress and will post updates as they’re available.

7 Likes

we do have some bug reports of other athletes experience this as well, so the development team is hustling to see what’s up and get a fix released asap!

Thank you, @IvyAudrain. I just got an e-mail from TR tech support and they’ve fixed my calendar and schedule. It now has all my scheduled workouts and extended my plan to my new events in the way I was hoping. Kudos to you and the TR team for getting it sorted so quickly!

2 Likes

I want to second this. It’s a pain.

Not having any bugs but modified the plan through plan builder with minor changes and it threw everything off. Can’t go back as there is no revert button. Needed to build anew / accept that it is like that now.

The team at support@trainerroad.com may be able to restore it and help out!

An update: the fix for this bug has been released! Any persisting issues related to this should be reported to support@trainerroad.com. Closing this thread up to keep it tidy. Thanks, all!