The WORST thing about TR

Is that my friends can’t keep up with me anymore (but now they’re using TR at least they have a chance again!)
True story :slight_smile:

Punisher and any other Marvel series were doomed on Netflix some time ago when Disney decided to start a streaming service and pulled Netflix’s rights…I would hope they would continue Punisher and Daredevil but having that much violence under the Disney name would seem to be problematic.

I’m a few episodes into Season 2 and this news pretty much sucks to hear :slightly_frowning_face:

They’ve said that they will keep going with Deadpool in the same vein so I expect it won’t be an issue.

I second fauda ans when hero’s fly. Check out ozark and mindhunters too

1 Like

Mindhunters is only one season. Hopefully a new season comes soon

1 Like

Mindhunter was renewed - comes out sometime early 2019.

Also peaky blinders!

1 Like

If you can stand the (truly awful) re-dubbing from Spanish to English, have a look at Money Heist on Netflix - a great show, and works well to take your mind off the pain… :joy:

Im watching Expanse Season 1 as well again to refresh my fading memory. Apparently Season 3 is out soon

Definitely. Swallowed it whole.

1 Like

Totally agree. I mean this winter it’s like did you even do trainerroad when not watching The Punisher?! A shame it got cancelled though because of disney :confused:

May not work for hard sessions as you need to follow the story wuite closely, but kne of my favourites is Bosch.

Now 4 or 5 seasons kn Amazon Prime.

It’s excellent.

1 Like

Based on this thread, just added Punisher, Daredevil and Umbrella Academy to my Netflix list for watching whilst training.

Never seen any of them so should last me a while. Watched 1st episode of Umbrella Academy today whilst doing a workout. Was ok, wait and see how it develops.

Just finished all 3 series of the Last Kingdom which was excellent.

It only gets better

Season 3 off the Expanse is on Amazon (as of last week), who picked it up and are making season 4, after Sci-fi\netflix dropped it after season 3

1 Like

All the Narcos seasons are soooo good. Peaky Blinders might be one of my favorite shows ever, but I agree that some of these recommendations deserve to be watched when not exerting yourself on the trainer. Or you can just go back and watch them again. :wink:

Agree. I watched peaky off the trainer. Might rewatch them all on the trainer now

1 Like

Great idea. That way if you miss something while sweating you won’t be too lost. :wink:

Just started watching Umbrella Academy during today’s workout. Great recommendation.

Wow, you guys have much more fun than I am. I’m just getting into TrainerRoad, but I’ve been watching IT training videos.

1 Like