The WORST thing about TR

…is that I’ll have finished Netflix’s The Punisher before my build even begins :sweat_smile:

24 Likes

I’m way into this show right now. I only watch on easier days. Just getting in to Season 2.

Just finished that, and The Expanse on Amazon. Need to find some other good shows like that.

2 Likes

The Umbrella Academy on Netflix. Just started it while doing Phoenix.

5 Likes

I’m definitely going to check out both of these shows! Right now I’m excited to get on the bike because that’s when I watch Designated Survivor on Netflix. It’s really good incentive!

@dsheldo my husband and I watched the first episode of The Umbrella Academy. I’m hooked already!

3 Likes

Daredevil and Defenders is good on Netflix as well…Defenders even had Frank Castle in it.

1 Like

@runriderandi Hah, I was just telling my wife she needs to watch it!

1 Like

I just started the Expanse…pretty good so far.

Check out Kingdom on netflix. Chinese zombies from centuries ago…very well done.

1 Like

Oh, I love to watch the Punisher during hard interval workouts. Enough action scenes to keep powering through. Had the end of Season 1 scene at the end of my VO2 session.

1 Like

Daredevil also :wink:

Better watch season 3 of daredevil before season 2 (or 3) of the punisher

Tried the Punisher, but it was too boring even as an alternative to staring at a wall.
If you want a well-crafted story, action-packed (lowers the RPE of your intervals!) but not stupid, try an Israeli series like Fauda, or even When Heroes Fly.

The UK (anti-)terror series Bodyguard is also worth a recommend. For me, anything about Latin American narcotics wars will work like a charm (Narcos, Narcos: Mexico, El Chapo, etc.), except for Surviving Escobar, which stinks because it’s essentially a soap opera.

4 Likes

Umbrella Academy is the best thing on Netflix since Stranger things

4 Likes

Sounds like I have some new shows to watch :smiley:

…is that my pants don’t fit. Getting too lose in the waist and too tight in the legs.

4 Likes

Do not watch that on the turbo. Watch it properly!

Mike

2 Likes

Binged Jack Ryan on Amazon this weekend … off the bike, but would be a good distraction during endurance, tempo, or even lower SS work.

Starting Punisher soon …

1 Like

bad news for you punisher fans

Enjoy the Punisher episodes, as Netflix just cancelled it :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I have to admit I have to look away on some parts of the Punisher, so its just as well I am on a turbo trainer :smile:

Its gone on Netflix but Disney are starting their own streaming services which is why all the Marvel properties have been binned off. I could well see a lot of them getting a reboot or resurrection.

Hoping Netflix keeps getting some different properties. Where is Mega City one?