Tarmac SL7 Release date

Aghhhh! Spoilers dude!

1 Like

An apt place to pop this… hope @CaptainThunderpants has caught up!

Kind of boring in my opinion. Gotta say, Specialized hasn’t really wowed me with the special edition colors. None of Sagan’s really stood out. I think Trek did a way better job. MvdP’s Canyon CX bike was another good WC paint job.

It’s the same paint job as Anna van der Breggen’s it looks like, which would be kind of a disappointment for both of them. I’d want a one off, unique one. Spesh dropped the ball on this one.

Her WC bike from 2018 was much much cooler. I really wish I could have gotten one

I have a bike box alan that I had shipped to the states and love it. Even with that it was cheaper than most. Been on a few trips with my SL6 and no issues at all.

3 Likes

I thought van Vleuten’s Scott from last year was really well done.

1 Like

I have done this with my SL7 Expert. Absolutely no issues at all pairing with my Elemnt Roam or the wireless app.

1 Like

Could be better, but not bad.

I hate that the colors are in the wrong order.

4 Likes

I think it is too dark with the black on the head tube instead of white so the rainbow doesn’t really pop. It looks like the black is paint too rather than bare carbon for the blaock, so I’m assuming it isn’t a weight savings thing to eliminate some paint use by not using white. All in all, it’s not an ugly bike so much as it feels like a wasted opportunity for an elegant and classy paint job.

Now this is a hot paint job! Alaphillipe’s world champ SL7

1 Like

I’d take it but not a huge fan of the paint job personally

Mockup of a Tarmac Sl7 ‘world champion edition’ by @colormonkeypaints from Belgium. I really love this design

This is basically last year’s Trek with Spec label :slight_smile: but I agree it is very nice. A lot better in my opinion than what Spec univeled.

2 Likes

Question for a Specialized dealer.
I don’t see it on the site but are you able to order more than the black and white color frameset of the non sworks framset?

Loving some of the other tarmac pro and expert colors

B or W are all I see for the “regular” model frameset.

1 Like

Anybody else notice that the price increased on the pro models and Sworks? Went up $300

And it will be going another 12% or something like this from November :slight_smile:

Continuing the discussion from Tarmac SL7 Release date:

Mine just arrived last week :sunglasses:. Custom painting by color monkey in Belgiumimage

9 Likes

What did they custom paint. Looks like the stock color…