Tacx Flux 2 can’t connect

Hey everybody,

My Flux can’t connect to TR via BT or Ant+. The Tacx App can connect and receives data.

TR shows the trainer. When I click on it it starts to connect, the trainer led switches to blue. Then the Trainer disappears and the connection is lost. The trainer is now shown and youncan start again. Endless.

It’s with iOS on phone, tablet and similar with Ant+ and MacOS.

Has anybody an idea? It’s horrible. Trainer was broken down, got a new one. Now nothing works. :frowning:

Best regards.

Solution by @mmac:

See previous posts on iOS issues. I had the same problem and contacted support who suggested I download the beta version of TrainerRoad at www.trainerroad.com/download/beta There’s a fix on there for a bug which was causing a problem for Flux 2. I downloaded the beta version and everything has worked out fine since. See if that works for you. If not, support are great and will be really helpful.

See previous posts on iOS issues. I had the same problem and contacted support who suggested I download the beta version of TrainerRoad at Join the TrainerRoad Beta Program to Get the Newest Features - TrainerRoad There’s a fix on there for a bug which was causing a problem for Flux 2. I downloaded the beta version and everything has worked out fine since. See if that works for you. If not, support are great and will be really helpful.

3 Likes

Many Thanks! I’ll try this!

Mine doesn’t connect via BT even it shows on the list of devices. But it does connect via Ant+. I contacted TR support and was told there is a bug. Same Flux2 and phone (Galaxy S7) do connect via BT when using Tacx Utility App.

Hey Turtle_Express!

This is certainly some weird behavior. Here are a couple steps to try:

1. Make sure that you are running the latest firmware. You can check this in the Tacx App. Oftentimes trainers need updates out of the box.
  2. Force-disconnect your trainer from the Tacx App. If you’re paired to the Tacx app via Bluetooth, this could be causing some issues with the interaction between the two apps.
  3. Make sure your phone is close to the trainer while attempting to pair. This takes out the possible variable of weak signal/ interference issues while trying to pair.

I tried to have a Support Agent reach out to you, but it doesn’t look like your account has an email linked to it. That being said, if you reach out to us at support@trainerroad.com, a Support Agent would be happy to help you with further troubleshooting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This helped! Thank you very much!

3 Likes