T-shirt anyone?

As long as I don’t have to print my crappy FTP on it, I’m in!

3 Likes

I like the idea, but I live too far from you, so I guess it would be cheaper to order something like that near me. But thanks for the suggestion!

That’s a great idea!

I still wear this

2 Likes

@lokerola and @TerenceMil I created a site for these if you are interested!
Check them out if you want to: https://nplusoneproducts.com/

3 Likes

Definitely! You did a great job!

Speaking of Disaster… How about a Worldwide Disaster Day 2022?

5 Likes

@zwillis1 was the most recent leader of the annual WW Disaster user event. Best to ask him on the WW Disaster thread(s) so that other users can see your request. You can search for it in the search button at the top. Thanks.

I am beginning the process!

Likely would be 10-18 December for the WWDW, with the “official” day on the 10th or 17th (the 10th is best for me, but I can manage either.)

Volunteers to help with the organisation are welcome! :grimacing:

Maybe this is the year one of the TR team will join. What say you @IvyAudrain ?!

4 Likes

Oh noooooo I have CX Nationals too close to that time and :sparkles: tragically :sparkles: wont be able to join.
:laughing:

Good on ya’all!!!

3 Likes

:sob:

I guess it’ll be Nate and Chad then…Jonathan gets a pass for dad duty.

But good luck on nats!

2 Likes

There was very little consistent interest in the shirts, so it wasn’t worth the monthly fee to keep the site going. If anyone comes across this and they are interested, I can do one offs :call_me_hand: Thanks!

1 Like

Think of it as a tapper workout :grinning:

Totally agree. I wear mine a lot. Very good quality

1 Like

I would be interested! Mr F and I will be doing Disaster on the 17th and honestly being able to buy the new design tshirt is half the reason :joy: Is there a way to see what colors and sizes we could order or is that limited now since you’ve had to close down the page?

Unfortunately I never got enough interest in the shirts so I didn’t keep them going, sorry. I never did the a Disaster shirt, just specific TR workout ones.

That’s too bad. I have seen workout plan t-shirts around. They aren’t labeled either so were the for Zwift, or Peloton, or yes TR.

A shirt like that is an inside joke already. I also have a Captain America shirt that looked so awesome, but the design is a sheet of something that did not age well. Now the shield is crisscrossed with cracks. :man_facepalming: No one suggested that it wasn’t to be actually worn, and laundered…