Sync Completed Workouts to Today's Plan

I am switching over to Today’s Plan from Training Peaks and would really like to be able to sync completed workouts to Todays Plan just like Training Peaks and Final Surge ( have no idea what that is )…

Today’s Plan is really ramping up in the US ( have been used by many pro tour teams) and is more customizable. I am a coach and LOVE the trainer road group workouts during this pandemic times…

They have all the API’s out there to allow it to happen.

6 Likes

Thanks for checking in about this! I’ve passed this along to our development team for consideration. :v:

2 Likes

only reason i don’t use this is because it doesn’t sync with today’s plan. i don’t have a computer so it’s unusable.

1 Like

Hey! Our apologies, requests get put on the roadmap based upon the urgency of the need and by how many users make requests. We have some great features and fixes that are on the way first, so it’s not on the roadmap on the moment. Sorry for the trouble.

1 Like

Any word on syncing with Today’s Plan yet? I know they said they spoke to you all at TR last February of 2021 and I was hoping it would happen by now. I am planning my virtual group workouts for the winter and have switched over to Today’s Plan exclusively so it would be really nice to have the automatic sync available.

Thanks

1 Like

No update on incorporating this into the roadmap as of yet. To speak more to our process for vetting feature requests, while implementation may seem simple, we try to focus on building features that will be the most effective at helping the greatest number of athletes get faster immediately (Adaptive Training release for all athetes for example). I hope that makes sense, its not that we think this is a ‘bad idea’ or not an important request, our developers are simply putting their energy into big releases at the moment. :v:

Updare? Winter is here and TR now my “go to” program with my indoor trainer. Constant “export / import” is time consuming. Today’s Plan advises they stand ready and simply await your initiative.

The aforementioned timeline still applies. Sorry for the troulbe.

Just wanted to say that I would also be very interested in this.