5’11, 225 lbs, 30% bf, 50 years old
I can logically reason that I need to eat healthier, but here is a gods honest true set of statements (not whining or feeling sorry for myself…just being honest):
- I’m 40 lbs overweight
- Stressed and overworked
- Dealing with repetitive cycling injuries (hip)
- Extremely demotivated to diet cause I gain in back in the past (and I’m in a deep weight gain rut)
- Stress eat/Emotionally eat
- Fucking Love ice cream okay sugar in general
- Stuck in COVID land with no gym access
I have ZERO motivation to start a diet. That said I don’t like looking in the mirror and it can’t be good for my life expectancy to continue down this path.
My gp has basically said I need to stop cycling until I fully rehab my hip. I’m doing the floor exercises, but miss cycling for sure.
My question, have any of you gotten down and back up again? Again ZERO motivation…