Justin Williams from L39ION of Los Angeles joins the team to break down his career, sprint tactics, and more in Episode 263 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Youtube Live Video:
Topics covered in this episode:
- Special Guest Justin Williams joins The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
- How to setup a leadout train
- Can you teach people leadout skills?
- How do you communicate as a team?
- How to stay safe while fighting for position
- WYR have 2000 watts peak power or 1500 watts for longer?
- Do you do strength training?
- Justin’s nutrition and training strategy for off season to in season
- Justin’s breakdown on how to sprint
- How Justin started his cycling career
- How can we make cycling more inclusive?
- Donate to the L39ion of Los Angeles
- How do you find new riders for L39ion?
- How to beat L39ion of Los Angeles
- Would L39ion race Dirty Kanza?
- Medterra CDB
- Leadout Practice
- GETTING THE PERFECT LEAD-OUT | The Perfect Lead-Out with L39ion : Tour De Murrieta
- Sprinting 101: How to Be Explosive
- GoFundMe: Pride of the People - L39ION of Los Angeles