Slow accounts support

Thanks @Alex- just got juliana’s email there now. :smile:
Will follow it up from there with her.

Thanks again

2 Likes

It’s been noticeably slower but I’ve tried to be patient. Once I did get a response they asked for screenshots which were already provided.

Hey, @Nikki300. I’m going to search for the ticket in which we asked you for screenshots that you already provided. That’s not good support, and I’ll make sure to address that when I find the ticket.

In the meantime, it looks like one of our agents has been working to merge and respond to a couple of new tickets you have open with us. Riley will be in touch with you soon!

Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Just to say thanks to @JulianaTR. She has sorted my issue with missing data from RAMP test. Really chuffed.

@Alex - kudos. Great attitude and ownership of these issues. These small things already make me feel like I’ve got my money’s worth from subscription. Far too often customer support isn’t what it should be. Keep doing what you’re doing guys and have a great day.

Jonny

4 Likes

Excellent to hear Juliana got ya sorted! :+1:

And thanks a lot for saying that, Jonny. That’s really great to hear. :blush:

We feel pretty strongly about providing great customer support, and we’re always striving to get better at it. It absolutely makes my day to see you’ve noticed and appreciate it!

You have a great day as well, and happy riding. :bike:

2 Likes

:+1: encouragement is a free gift - but very valuable!

2 Likes

I jump in on this one as well. I live in Australia so you can imagine that the different time zones make it difficult but like everyone else have always found the support to be fantastic. The number of questions that I had early on with a few problems on my end was always promptly responded to. Plus even had them see a problem and contact me.

3 Likes