Server Error in Plan Builder

I created an ATP in plan builder leading up to my A race. I went to add a C race after initially building the plan, and when I click ‘update plan’ I get a server error on the website and a blank black screen of death on the app.

1 Like

best option would be to email support

2 Likes

I just signed up for TrainerRoad and had the same issue in the TR app, but was able to create and save the plan on the website on my Win10 laptop. It shows up in the app on both my laptop and tablet.

I’m going to look into this for you guys! I’ll circle back when I have more information :+1:

Hey @AndrewCadieuxBC and @sns1294! Welcome to the TrainerRoad forum!! :blush:

@AndrewCadieuxBC, I suspect that you are running into a known issue that the team are working on. No sweat though, I have a workaround I’d like you to try.

Could you please try rebuilding your Training Plan? Rebuilding your Training Plan will not delete any of the Workouts you have already completed in your current plan. You will backdate the start date to match the original start date of your current Training Plan. This will ensure that all of the work you have done so far is accounted for in your new Training Plan.

To rebuild your Training Plan:

1. Delete your current training plan by selecting the training plan annotation on your plan start date.

1. From Plan Builder, add a new plan, using the start date of your original Training Plan.

When you get to the “Events” step, you’ll be asked if you want to include your planned events in your training plan. Select “Include”. Add the extra C race.

1. Verify your events in your newly added plan. If necessary, you can make tweaks to your events at this step in the Plan Builder process.

Let me know if that solves the issue, @AndrewCadieuxBC :slight_smile: .

@sns1294, this sounds like a slightly different issue.
The above steps would be worth trying in the app too though.

Seeing as your issue seems isolated to the app, I’d also like you try the following:

Try fully restarting the computer if we haven’t restarted for a while - If we usually keep the computer on “Sleep” mode, let’s have you try fully shutting down and restarting the computer. This way, we’re making sure that no errors are happening due to the device being on for a long time.

Let’s have you close out of any app running in the background - To make sure TrainerRoad has enough memory so as to prevent freezes or crashes, let’s make sure all other apps running in the background are completely closed.

Uninstall and Reinstall the app - Let’s have you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. After uninstalling, you can grab a fresh version of our app from our website here [click].

Let me know how this goes and if you have any questions for me, please shoot them this way!

1 Like

Tips to Fix a 500 Internal Server Error
Refresh the page. This might seem obvious, but if it’s a temporary loading issue, you might find success if you refresh the page.
Come back later.
Delete your browser’s cookies.
Paste your URL into the website “Down for Everyone or Just Me.”

Regards,
Rachel Gomez