Sync from Strava and Garmin into TR has been fine for last few days - but no dice today…anyone else? If it’s just me I’ll try the Support folks later today. (outdoor ride that shows up in Strava and GC hasn’t shown up in TR after several hours)
same here for me; Zwift ride gone to Strava and Garmin but not showing on TR yet
Same here no sync. I did the usual checking to make sure all syncs have permissions, with all the new strava updates, however no dice.
Same for me. I just spent an hour trying to get an outdoor workout to sync to TR. The ride has synched to Strava but not appeared in the TR calendar. Wahoo synching was inconsistent a few weeks ago but has been fine since I unpaired and re-paired the phone. As the ride has appeared in Strava I presume the issue is between Strava and TR?
Yeah I had the same problem this morning. I disconnected the link with Strava, reconnected, and now everything is synced
Outdoor ride recorded on Garmin last night. Synced from Garmin to Strava/TrainingPeaks but no ride on TrainerRoad.
TrainerRoad public security certificate expired yesterday, briefly causing problems with web browsers and the app. TrainerRoad quickly updated the certificate. Perhaps it’s related. I’m going to relink TR and Garmin.
Same here. I disconnected strava from trainerroad. Then reconnected and all was fixed.
It synced to my Strav but without the virtual 15 miles. Deleted the Strava ride, disconnected the accounts and reconnected them but there was no sync so I uploaded it manually.
One trick I have used to trigger the Strava <> TR connection is to edit the ride in Strava, to change the name or add some description. I’ve had this be enough of a trigger to cause it to load to TR in some cases, vs needing to upload manually.
I have previously used the same trick, but this time it doesn’t seem to help.
If you’re still experiencing issues, go ahead and shoot our team an email at email@example.com and one of our agents will take a closer look.
Right after I posted the previous comment, my ride was synced to TR
I did the same for this mornings Zwift Tour Discovery Ride. Came in after that!
there is a Re-authorize link in TrainerRoad’s Account > Ride Sync page, so I tried that instead of disconnecting and reconnecting. Will see in 10 hours if that fixes things.
Problem was resolved on my end. I did nothing, it automatically updated. Ride on!