Report wo "problems"

Not sure if this is a bug or “feature”.

This morning i did Ohio.

It states its 5x1 min @120% x3 times…

well, the first rep was 123%, and nothing else (other than the wu) was like it…

I think someone didnt drop the power requirement on the first rep of the workout…

Send to support and they’ll look at it and sort of needed

2 Likes

I’ve been having this problem since the update on my hammer 1 and android. Won’t change power up (or is delayed significantly), holding power rather than dropping it (had to pause workout to get the power to drop). The below is from Rosennock this morning - you can see it holding power the first block, and being slow back to to VO2 max after the temp block.

To be honest, I was a bit disappointed with the initial response after raising a ticket last week, which was basically treating me like a newbie (explaining erg mode, gearing etc.) given I’m subscribing since 2015!. I have gone back to support again this morning following the above.

The only thing that has changed in my set up and location is the app update.

What was the low power?

I saw something similar this morning… where the longer recoveries were supposed to be @ 75w, yet the power was doing similar to yours…

Last night doing Bird, I had it not lower the power at the end of an interval. Later it didn’t raise the power at the start of an interval for 10 seconds or so.

1 Like

It was sticking going from 326 to drop to 136, and then being slow to pick up from 209 to 300. Other times it didn’t respond from 109 to the 326, but I paused and scrubbed back on those, then it seemed to respond.

Hammer firmware up to date, and hadn’t changed from pre-issues anyway. It’s only happened since last week. And the only thing that has changed is the app update.

I was having similar issues… where it would take 30s to go to vo2max power,

After MANY emails, is now working. The biggest change was to remove the old PM from the bike (c1) and only use the Assioma pedals.

There’s no other power meter on the bike any more. I uninstalled and re-installed the app last week after that being the only relevant instruction.

On re-installing, I noticed there was a Saris H3 user negatively rating the app in the play store for the same issue.