Progression level bug?

I did a workout today but I stopped it after 45min due to time constraints. I had 45min left. I said I finished it early due to “time.”

I was credited with doing the full workout in my progression levels. Surely that is wrong?

That’s normal I think. It’s assuming that you’d have passed the rest.

Whether it should do that is a different question and is probably not answerable as it depends on the situation and athlete.

Thanks. I’ll remember not to mark any as “time” in future to avoid this happening. It isn’t a big problem.

I’m off to do Hilgard +3. actually I’ve only got 10min… :wink:

Best protocol for specifics on AT and your Progression Levels is always to check in with the support team.
They have the best visibility to the full scope of your internal ride logs and can provide some insight + make any changes if needed.

From the ‘Welcome to the TrainerRoad Forum’ Page:
Have a question about the app, your training plan, or device? Reach out to support@trainerroad.com instead of posting here. Our support team has the best visibility and insight into your devices, workouts and adaptations, and will help get you the most efficient and effective answer to your question.

1 Like

:rofl: it’d be interesting to know if there’s a certain percentage you have to have done, or whether it’s an all or nothing pass like outdoor rides.

My opinion is the passing of a workout is pretty lenient. I’ve backpedalled a few workouts and even got the struggle survey and got credit for the PL.