Powered by OneTrust?

Why is this on the top of my TR Calendar and how do I get rid of it?

First thoughts, log out, clear browser cache / cookies, restart browser?

Just checked, it’s not there for me on Google Chrome on Mac, it is there Google Chrome Windows. Deleting site cookies, relaunch and update of Chrome (Windows) didn’t fix it.

Opening the TrainerRoad website the PC (not the trainingsprogram), I get a persistent message on top of the screen saying “Powered by One Trust”, with a clickable link.

Irritating, and something I really don’t trust…

Duplicate post.

1 Like

Well, went and clicked on it and it disappeared. Pretty sure I saw a “Confirm my choices” whatever those choices were before the window disappeared.

Same here - came here to confirm its not just me.

EDIT I am starting a company called two trust today. No clue what we will do but darn well you know we will be better than one trust.

3 Likes

It’s for cookie management…

1 Like

I was just about to say the same thing - it’s just the entire dialog box isn’t showing up. Click the button and it goes away (momentarily) but is now coming up and keeps coming back for me on my mac despite confirming…

Guessing it’s compliance related stuff. OneTrust Joins Responsible Artificial Intelligence Institute

“ OneTrust, the market-defining leader for trust intelligence, today announced that it has joined the Responsible Artificial Intelligence Institute, the prominent non-profit enabling global organizations to harness the power of responsible AI.

For over five years, OneTrust has led the market in privacy management software, with offerings designed to operationalize integrated risk management. As AI adoption accelerates, OneTrust recognizes responsible AI practices are critical for building trust and unlocking AI’s full potential across industries. Last May, the Company introduced OneTrust AI Governance, a comprehensive solution designed to help organizations inventory, assess, and monitor the wide range of risks associated with AI. As organizations use AI and machine learning (ML) to process large amounts of data and drive innovation, AI Governance provides visibility and control over data used and risks generated by AI models. The end-to-end solution helps organizations to operationalize regulatory requirements for laws such as the EU AI Act and align with key industry frameworks such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) AI Risk Management Framework (RMF), Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Framework for the Classification of AI Systems, and more.”

For over five seconds, TwoTrust has led the market in EXtreMe privacy management software, with offerings designed to operationalize integrated risk management and dynamic pedal analysis. As AI adoption accelerates, TwoTrust recognizes responsible AI practices are critical for building trust and unlocking AI’s full potential across industries. Last Post on theTrainer Road forum, the Company introduced TwoTrust AdaptiveTraining_AI Governance, a comprehensive solution designed to help organizations inventory, assess, and monitor the wide range of risks associated with Overtraining AI. As organizations use AI and machine learning (ML) to process large amounts of WATTZ, AI Governance provides visibility and control over data used and risks generated by AI models telling you your FTP is too low. The end-to-end solution helps organizations to operationalize regulatory requirements for laws such as the EU AI Act and align with key industry frameworks such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) AI Risk Management Framework (RMF), Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Framework for the Classification of AI Systems, and we are way better than OneTrust.”

FIXED

2 Likes

And now you know what you do!

1 Like

No question of what it is, but it definitely isn’t working correctly. I can independently verify it keeps popping back up on Mac and Windows (Chrome) even after logging out, clearing cookies, and restarting the browser on both systems.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the heads-up!

OneTrust is actually just our Cookie manager, so there’s nothing sketchy going on here. :sweat_smile:

We’ve got some people working on hiding this now though. :technologist:

Sorry for the trouble!

10 Likes

Website is glitched. I noticed this and another issue too. When I was clicking the workout alternates and adjusting the workout length, the pop-up gets stuck when I scroll.

Got an official response…

Apparently someone will just need to push the button each day to vent the electromagnetic energy to prevent a massive magnetic discharge that could damage/destroy the whole island.

3 Likes

A Lost reference gets an upvote from me.

1 Like

Is that what’s going on in the opening credits of the Simpsons :joy:

2 Likes