Plan Builder Questions

So, do I undestand correctly:
I had no event in mind when I came back to TR.
I started a plan, and i’m in the midst of SSB1 - LV
I noticed there’s a gran fondo happening sometime in May, and I would be interested in participating.
My only option is to ditch my current plan and start again?
Should I at least finish my current block?

• Presumably you used the “I have not events” option. It’s the equivalent of choosing “left” at the fork in the road, vs “right” for events.
  • If so, you can add an event to your calendar and see if the existing Plan Builder plan will recognize the event and prompt you to update according to it. But I think that won’t happen, since you picked “no events”.
  • To the best of my knowledge, yes, you need to delete the current one and do a new one with the “Events” option.
  • Hard to say. Depends a bit on how far out the event is and how much you have remaining in the current block.
1 Like

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply.
I’m finishing week 4, and the event is in 3 months.

I tried adding the event, to see if it brought me back on the “right” side of the fork… well, it didn’t!

I think it makes sense for me to just finish this block, especially since i have a business trip in a couple of weeks (in the middle of the recovery week, actually) and start a new plan from then on.

1 Like

I think your plan is perfect. Just keep on track until after the trip, and refresh with a new plan from there.

Happy training :smiley:

1 Like

Is there any possibility to use Plan Builder without Sweet Spot Base and use instead Traditional Base?