Plan Builder for Masters Age Athletes [Feature Request]

Dont think there old enough yet. Need Nate to get to 60!!!

4 Likes

We have some features rolling out reeeeaaaally shortly that will help address this IMMENSELY. … I just cant speak to it yet. :zipper_mouth_face:

22 Likes

this really shortly. Have I missed something? is this a 2020 really shortly?

5 Likes

IT IS! Hold tight!

8 Likes

The countdown commences :wink:

10 Likes

:innocent:

3 Likes

It’s like a TR advent calendar

7 Likes

Still waiting…

6 Likes

1 Like

Doesn’t look like it will be here this month then :cry:

LOL ya’all wild. :rofl:

3 Likes

:pleading_face:

Hoping to see it before I no longer can…

3 Likes

1st December and no sign of it yet. The 2021 season is getting closer and training is in full swing. It’s been 8 days now since we were told to “Hold tight”.

While previously I may have perceived a smidge of impatience in this thread, I must admit that over 2 weeks is stretching the definition of “really shortly”, imo …

1 Like

Aaaaah I dont know how to better explain how labor-intensive this release is for the team, and its even harder to speak to the complexity of this feature without giving too much away! There’s a reason we don’t give finite timelines for releases: one issue/bug gets fixed, and it reveals another one.
Ya’all will just have to trust the team that we’re working as hard as we can to make sure things are released right and without a bunch of issues, rather than rushing it.

In the meantime, if you need help with Plan Builder on an individual basis to meet any needs you may have, you KNOW we’re here to help! :v:

16 Likes

So 2021 some time then…

Thanks for the kind offer of help. Can I please have some new younger legs and lungs :pray:

9 Likes

The TR ‘Million Dollar Man’!!! :rofl: :robot:

1 Like

You’re showing your age :smile: you youngster. It’s the TR 6 million dollar man.

4 Likes