PL levels missing on custom workouts

After yesterdays app update, custom workouts are now missing PL levels altogether …

Screenshot_20220504-152548_TrainerRoad

1 Like

I see this is your second post about this. Have you contacted support@trainerroad.com directly about this?

That is the absolute best thing to do for issues like this. Posting in the forum is not guaranteed to be seen. Their support system will make sure this gets seen and a response to you in short order.

I will remove the other one as it is most likely going to be missed embedded deep in another thread.

OK, but have you also emailed support?

Still works in the Android App

1 Like

It doesn’t on my android app. See above.

I wonder if its an issue with custom workouts syncing from TP which mine are.

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

As Chad says, email support. It is still working on my android app too. It might be as simple as you need to uninstall and reinstall

Yes i have done thanks

1 Like

Thanks, all. The team is looking into this issue, sorry for any trouble it has caused!

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Update on this issue: the team crushed it getting a fix rolling for this and we should be all set! Custom Workouts should no longer be missing Progression Levels.

Affected Custom Workouts have had Levels assigned, and affected athletes should have had their Progression Histories backfilled and updated. If you’re still seeing issues, please contact support@trainerroad.com.

2 Likes

I merged your separate post with this one you also found. Better to keep these common issues grouped for connected review & discussion.

1 Like

Hey! I wanted to let you know we fixed the PLs for those Custom Workouts you mentioned. Please let us know if this pops up again since things are looking good now!

The workout, “Zone 2 - 60,” is an imported workout where the zone is automatically calculated. Our system automatically classifies this as tempo based on the ratio of time spent at 75% compared to lower % FTP in the Endurance range. Endurance Progression Level credit will still be assigned for doing this workout.

1 Like