PC TR app data frozen

Was using the PC TR app today and about 23 minutes in, my data (power, cadence, hr) all got stuck at the same value. Log In to TrainerRoad

Pausing / resuming the workout didn’t fix the issue, but I closed the app out, restarted it, saw there was an update, and then restarted for the update, and didn’t have any more issues.

Related, is there a way to pick up a half-finished interview that you’ve marked as completed? I ended up having to start a second instance of my workout and jump to where I was.

If you open the saved partial workout in the TR app, you can click the three-dot menu (…) which will give you the option to resume the workout.

I’m really sorry to hear about your data freezing. If you continue to experience issues like that, please reach out to our Support Team at support@trainerroad.com. They will be happy to help you find the root of the problem :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had the same issue today on the mac app

Thanks for letting us know! Go ahead and shoot our Support Team an email and so that we can take a closer look :+1:.

A friend of mine (mbolellie) had the same issue yesterday, after 22 minutes in a ramp test, using the laptop app
Is there any solution to this issue?

Did you get a clunk through the pedals just before it locked into a level ? I had the same issue three times, first of support response Generic “sort your interferance out”, second was “yes it knows fine with everything else, but you have inteferance with your setup”, which doesn’t explain why it got stuck at a level, and still said it was in erg

My trainer setup, hasn’t changed for at least 2 years, been in the same location, doesn’t get moved and is at the edge of my propery, never had a issue before

The best way to report these types of isues is by sending an email directly to our Support Team at support@trainerroad.com. They can take a look at the log files and determine the exact cause of this issue for you :+1:.

1 Like