A copy of the important stuff:
There is a list of things I’d like to run you through with you below that will hopefully keep this issue from reproducing in the future, or at least they’ll maybe explain the cause of the data flatline/freeze.
From what we have seen around this issue up to this point, this issue occurs due to the processing demands of the TR App, and the amount of processing power made available from your device for the app. Therefore, try your best to allow the TR App the most access to all the processing power it needs from your device by keeping the items below in mind when you train with us:
- Close out of all other apps on your device during your workouts
- Close out of/force quit TrainerRoad after you’ve completed and saved your training session.
- Turn off all other devices that you do not need during your workouts
- Ensure that Battery-Saver Mode is disabled before starting your workouts
- Ensuring that your device is either fully charged, or plugged in before your workouts are recommended as well
Additionally, back-grounding the app for any reason may cause the “data freeze” that you see. So, you will want to do your best not to leave the app during your workouts, at least while this issue may still arise.
If possible, I’d recommend not backgrounding TR when training. It should alleviate data from flatlining in future workouts. We’re thinking this issue is a result of lack of processing power provided to TR upon it being backgrounded.
Hope something works for you.