Outside Rides with Wahoo to TrainerRoad?

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find it with my simple search skills.

I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way to have my outside rides with a Wahoo Element Roam appear on my TR calendar after they are completed WITHOUT using Strava as a go-between. The way it currently works is that when I complete an outside ride (not a TR workout outside), it uploads to Strava, then transfers over to TR once the ride is set to Public. But, for various reasons, I’m wanting to use Strava less and less these days. To be clear, I’m not talking about TR workouts that I complete outside using my Wahoo. I’ve got that sorted out.

Basically what I’m looking for is:

Outside ride → Wahoo → TrainerRoad

Is that possible?

1 Like

No, it’s not possible. TR needs a 3rd party (like Strava, Garmin Connect, etc) to pull in completed workouts.

1 Like

Oh well, thanks.

Btw, I’ve recently noticed that “Private” outside rides are now syncing across to TR without any issues or need to change the setting on Strava for the ride to “Public.” Yeah, for the small things.

p.s. Maybe this was alway the case but for some reason it never worked for me. Soon after my original thread I delinked my Strava and TR accounts and then relinked them.

1 Like