One Song Limit -- Your Song Is?

Ive already added a song, but i was doing over unders this am and right now by van halen came on. It was just the motivation i needed.

All of the Lights with the interlude, Kanye West

1 Like

Try the Pendulum mix of this! It’s my 19min song (until something else catches my ear) and I reckon the beat drop is worth another 20sec of pain.

2 Likes

When I do hill repeats or VO2max efforts I love listening to “El diablo - Machine gun Kelly” <3

1 Like

For some reason, no matter the intensity, I do better with groove. Perhaps it’s because my introduction to endurance sports were Dead shows. Seriously!

My one-song is Jerry Garcia Band’s live version of Lay Down Sally

There’s something about John Kahn’s baseline that just keeps me cranking. And then of course there’s Jerry’s noodling that keeps me smiling despite the intensity burn.

2 Likes

Didn’t know about this! Cheerios for the tip

Fort minor- Remember the Name

1 Like

Hate me - Children of Bodom :metal: :laughing:

Self Edited version of La Grange - ZZtop, 11+minutes long and “Right Here, Right Now” - Fatboy Slim are the favorites in my Trainer Playlist.

no Song. My own breath and heard-rate with the new polarized-training are enough … :wink:

In other cases: Bat out of Hell from Meat Loaf

Damn, I’d love to grab this list but…Huey and the news?

In Flames - Only for the Weak :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

What’s wrong with that?!

I think it’s best not to argue about politics, religion and Huey. It won’t end well

2 Likes

Lots of great songs on here. I can’t believe no one has posted “Cowboys from Hell” by Pantera yet.

1 Like

Olivia Rodrigo - Driver’s License.

It’s my equivalent of Eddy Merckx staring at a brick wall to build toughness.

1 Like

United we Dance - Ultra Miami 2014

This has gotten me through may ramp tests and lengthy intervals.

Where’s the playlist: Best of TrainerRoad

Recently, Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits. but I can go with any of the following:
American Pie by Don McLean,
Driver 8 by R.E.M.,
Happy Hour by The Housemartins,
House of the Raising Sun by The Animals,
Life on Mars? by David Bowie,
Puff, the Magic Dragon by Peter, Paul and Mary
Man No Sober by Steel Pulse, or
Love Vigilante by New Order

A song for indoor cycling training? It can only come from a band called Intervals. Libra or Touch and Go would be my top two for high intensity ride, but plenty of other options form this group.