One Song Limit -- Your Song Is?

Heavy by Dizzee Rascal

It’s my go to song when things get tough on the turbo

1 Like

Man there’s lots of solid ones in there. I overlap a lot in taste with the TR community I guess. Mine would be Rise from Disturbed.

When I feel buried under the load, it COMMENDS me to rise!

1 Like

Love it! But I go with “Shoot to Thrill”

30 Seconds to Mars-Attack

1 Like

Don’t hate me but found out when on the turbo yesterday watching NFL network that U2’s Where the streets have no name is a cracking tune to train to………

Wouldn’t be the one song, not too sure what it would be though

1 Like

Yes to prodigy! Except “Breathe” :facepunch:

3 Likes

My last interval goto song is definitely kickstart my heart by motely crew, and it has a prominent spot on my ftp playlist

2 Likes

Social Distortion - Far behind

1 Like

Yeah good choice as well

1 Like

I’m probably older than a lot of you but for me it would be “Freebird” by Lynyrd Skynyrd.

1 Like

It’s a toss up for me… Would be good with either some by Tool

• 7emptest
  • Rosetta Stoned
  • Ænima
4 Likes

Love Japandroids! Pretty much anything from Celebration Rock

I’m down with the Rush recommendations, and would add:

• Evanescence - either Going Under or Bring Me to Life
  • Oingo Boingo - No One Lives Forever or Nothing to Fear (But Fear Itself) more for longer intervals like sweet spot / threshold than short VO2 max
1 Like

Bleed it out - Lincoln Park

5 Likes

2 Likes

Agree, Streets is a great training tune. For ramp tests I have created a complete U2 playlist using a lot of the higher tempo songs. I prefer to train to the live rather than studio versions

Zoo Station
Bad
Vertigo
I Will Follow
In God’s Country

Sometimes swap in Electric Co or Streets. Cooldown to 40.

Not for all, but works for me

Sweet Child of Mine and Live and Let Die cover are great too

These always pick me up and it’s hard to pick between them.

The Pretender - Foo Fighters
Bust A Move - Young MC
Sabotage - Beastie Boys

3 Likes

As I consider Linkin Park’s “A Thousand Suns” to be just one song in 48 minutes, it would be that.

It might have been exclusive to iTunes, but I specifically remember a bonus track somewhere that was the whole album as a single track. It would come on in a shuffled playlist and confuse me every time.

Called “The Full Experience”. I had the same reaction the first time I heard it. Conveniently I was on a long, solo ride coming home from the beach so it worked well. I can only listen to it like that now.