No TR image when posting on Strava

My account works fine, but my son’s does not. The workout will post but no image. We have un-linked and re-linked multiple times. Unless I’m missing something, his settings are exactly the same as mine, for both our TR and Strava accounts. Thx!

I suggest that you contact support@trainerroad.com so they can get a full look at the issue.

1 Like

Just a note, if the rides are set to be viewed by “only you” on Strava the image does not show up. I guess that’s because it’s an advertisement, and no sense advertising to you, you’re already customer.

2 Likes

I second the “contact support” solution. I’ve contacted support once or twice about ride images that didn’t sync over and they were able to fix it.

2 Likes

My account did the same a while back.
TR support advised me to unlink my Strava account from TR and then relink again.
Every workout has had the image since.

Hope it’s also a quick fix for you.

2 Likes

Hey, anyone experiencing this? No image uploaded for me yesterday and today. I have not made any changes in Strava or TR.

My TR image only makes it to Strava about once every the days.

Try this. If it doesn’t work, check in with support@trainerroad.com

From the ‘Welcome to the TrainerRoad Forum’ Page:
Have a question about the app, your training plan, or device? Reach out to support@trainerroad.com instead of posting here. Our support team has the best visibility and insight into your devices, workouts and adaptations, and will help get you the most efficient and effective answer to your question.

1 Like