πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ New Early Access Feature: Import and Analyze Runs in TrainerRoad! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

I had to remove the multisport activity because it was recognized as a duplicate, but with this I was able to import the bike. Thanks!

2 Likes

I didn’t fully see the whole thread, maybe this was noted above…

I see my TSS for a Triathlon this weekend is way off (as if my peak power chart and PRs).

I run with a Stryd sensor so my FIT files have power included. It looks like the calendar shows a single activity for my Tri, but it includes the entire duration of the race and is considering the run power as cycle power.

You can see it in my screenshot too, IF 1.29 over 5h30. Seems to be a known limitation.

Any progress on this @dominikrymsza ?

We’re currently making a push on some other Run related milestones, will be circling back to the TSS when we tie this up. Apologies for the delay! When we do start addressing it, it should take too long to get into production.

8 Likes

So I’ve been trying to get my runs appear in TrainerRoad web UI but I suspect in my case they don’t get synced at all from Strava. Is there something specific that activity have to have in order to sync it? Or should they come from somewhere else directly, not Strava?

If you have enabled the option for β€œImport and Display Runs” under β€œEarly Access” on your account (Web only i think), they should appear automatically.

If not, enable that first, and then contact support if they do not appear (no backlog, only future runs at the moment). IMHO.

1 Like

I started treadmill running last week, I had two Zwift Runs synched across into TR via Strava.

Probably not many TR users doing virtual runs but still, worth knowing it comes across.