Moriah Wilson Killed

Does anyone know if Strickland was supposed to race Gravel Locos? His name is not in the results, but seems odd he would not have had that race on his schedule.

That could have been the first indicator that something was up involving Armstrong…

From the Boston Globe article:

The male cyclist, the affidavit said, told police he and the woman he lives with had purchased their handguns at McBride’s gun store in Austin. He stated that he usually keeps the gun inside a case in the residence and has never shot it. He said he has two different types of ammunition, which he described as practice ammunition and “kill” ammunition.

Most anybody who shoots has “range ammo” and “personal protection” ammo… super common. Cheaper full metal jacket’s for the range and more destructive hollow points for home related personal protection

10 Likes

Whaaaaaaaaat?….

1 Like

Buddy just reminded me that we saw and chatted with both Strickland and Armstrong last year when we were in Iceland…had totally forgotten about that.

Whole story is just so crazy and horrific…

2 Likes

This just looks more and more tragic. Really sad situation as more details come out.

1 Like

Yikes, what the eff is wrong with some people.

There’s obviously a lot of information not shared but scary stuff.

So, in Texas the shooter will be up for Capital Punishment?

I’m aware. :neutral_face:

Yeesh…that statement from Strickland does not read well at all.

“Proximity” to the crime? Dude…

1 Like

If your girlfriend is the main murder suspect in the killing of someone you were once involved with and still remained close to, I’d say thats pretty damn close proximity.

It sounds like Colin was with Mo there that night and possibly the man who she went swimming with. Maybe Kaitlin found out and lost her mind even though she must have been lost already to have the will to do something like this. I’ve watched to many crime tv shows, all speculation. Just another unfortunate gun related incident which seems to often these days especially in USA, sadly.

I think that’s stated in the article as a fact

1 Like

Full text of the application for warrant is here. Lays out all the details we’re speculating about…

2 Likes

From that Reddit post above:

Comment on Colin. Yikes.

"As someone that’s known him, lived with him and been associated with him for nearly 8 years. This isn’t surprising. Anyone in the Austin cycling scene will tell you his game, find the most unstable attractive girl he can find and play games with her till it explodes into drama, it’s his dating cycle. It’s ended in theft of property, restraining orders, all kinds of wild shit.
At what point is a person responsible for pushing another to the point of insanity? Did he pull the trigger? No… and she deserves everything she gets for that murder. but I will always consider him at fault for pulling Mo into his trash fire of a dating life.
She deserved better than this. "

5 Likes

Wow. I can’t believe she used her real name. Scary.

1 Like

If not relevant, then why post?

1 Like

Are you talking about Moriah? I see over on Reddit that someone showed a post history about a user named wilson-mo and it shows a ton of posts from the subreddit on abusive relationships.

So horrible.

Quick moderation note: Please keep this on topic and avoid what I can foresee as some unproductive tangents here. This is a highly sensitive topic and one where things can potentially get out of hand quickly.

I may request a closer look by TR reps as well.

9 Likes

I think this post was in response to someone calling for gun control.

2 Likes