Let's see your paincave!

Like the Trump 2020 flag above, I feel triggered by this post.

2 Likes

Well player, @Peter. :+1:

I don’t know if my question fits in this topic but I can give it a go: I am currently on the market to buy a treadmill to expand my paincave (which currenty only exists out of a Tacx Flux s, some weights, kettlebells and medicine balls and a large TV.

I see lots of brands of treadmills in this thread, but since I live in Belgium, most of them are not available. Does anybody has experience with treadmills from Decathlon or any other advice?

Not sure what is available in your area but I think it depends on your price point. Personally I have only had good experiences with Landice and True but they tend to be on the upper end.

1 Like

Heard not great things about the decathlon ones. Really down To your fitness and budget as that will determine speed and motor size. My understanding is that’s it’s all about the motor chp. I literally got my first treadmill earlier this week, 20kph top speed and 3chp motor with lifetime warranty on frame and motor. Think woodway is possibly the gold standard

Edit: got mine from Facebook marketplace second hand

1 Like

I think decathlon treadmills are the best bang for buck out there. You can’t find a better treadmill for 500-1000€. If you take care of them, you’ll have no problems.

1 Like

Built a detached garage a year ago. Kids are done with college so I went for broke with heated floors, AC, Fiber optics and sounds system.

78 Likes

@rondickinson I’m drooling over here.

Our paincave is mobile, but slightly more cramped. The workshop is in the back. :wink:

20211010_170508

30 Likes

Airstream??

Oh heck yeah. I’d never leave!

1 Like

Garage? In the UK, we’d call this a HOUSE!! :wink:

18 Likes

I was literally just thinking that…“that garage has about the same footprint as my whole ground floor” :flushed:

11 Likes

Newmar.

4 Likes

Nice and in 8 years after my daughter graduates high school I plan to sell or rent my house and then get something to drive around the US and work out of there while biking/running.

5 Likes

Love the Rock and Roll Road Machine.

17 Likes

Nice! I like how you used the sheet music holder for something else. :slight_smile:

Laptop or Tablet. Simple Things are sometimes the Best.

Gets the job done.

19 Likes

Trying out an Overhead fan placement. Like a ceiling fan, but 100x the RPM.

22 Likes

Is that a custom-built shed (vs a pre-fabricated one or a kit)? I like it! How is the overall air flow and humidity? Do you have windows and/or an air conditioner?