Lachlan Morton's Alt Tour

Nice little film, released by EF-Nippo and Rapha, about Lachlan Morton’s alt tour earlier this year.

2 Likes

Watched this last night. Highly recommend it. His attitude is just fantastic and it’s a joy to see how much joy he gets from riding a bike :+1:t2:

1 Like

Not to mention the bit where his Dad turns up. I think I had a bit of grit in my eye…

3 Likes

If only the world had more like Lachlan.

2 Likes

Incidentally, that was the exact moment my allergies started flaring up :rofl:

My only complaint about the film was that I felt they really should have focused a bit more on the massive distances and climbs he was completing day in, day out. Apart from the focus on the knee/feet issues it felt to me a little too much like ‘guy goes out for some nice rides during the TdF’ rather than the epic undertaking it actually was.
Maybe that’s what they wanted to portray though?

4 Likes

It did seam short. I stumbled on that during this morning’s 3x23 intervals. It was weird to still have another interval!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thought it was really good, but I was hoping for a little more detail of each stage of the journey ala Vegan Cyclist’s “Impossible Route” videos

Totally agree. Got to admit to being a bit underwhelmed by the film given his achievement and the previous coverage of his rides.

My thoughts too.

But it shoulda been longer…maybe a few episodes :smiley:

1 Like