Kudos to the support team!

Wanted to bring the attention to an often overlooked part of the crew and those that often have to deal with other people’s frustration - TR’s support team. My tickets have been answered with genuine friendliness and I felt an honest interest in TR’s customers.

Before I signed up I had a question about plan customisation to which I got an elaborate and informative answer and any question after was same great experience. Response time has been a bit slow but I wouldn’t trade it with a fast machine-generated response.

Thanks for being there and helping everyone along!

11 Likes

+1 to the support team. They do a great job.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for saying so! I really appreciate it!

I’m going to pass this along to my Team to read, too. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Alex the support team has been awesome! I’ve submitted a bunch of tickets and always receive prompt, clear, and detailed answers.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. I have had a few interactions with the support team when reporting bugs in the beta versions of the calendar and performance analytics and they have always been a huge help. Responses are always prompt and at times they have relayed discussions that they have had directly with @Nate_Pearson (on a Saturday no less) regarding feature requests and beta testing feedback. Also, every support ticket has been accompanied by a follow up email a few days later to make sure that the issue has been resolved. Excellent customer service to match an excellent product!

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with the positive comments about he support staff. Has always been a good experience!

2 Likes

100% agreed. One of the things I love is that they don’t just fix my problem, they also suggest ways to avoid the problem or fix it myself next time. Always with a smile and friendly conversation too. As Jonathan likes to say, “5 stars for sure!”

2 Likes

Agree 100% that the support team is top knotch and always there to help. Only had one ticket that was never able to be fixed. I think it is a GC problem as the interval data does not come over to garmins app.

2 Likes